We are grateful to the publishers of our books for generously allowing us to make the books freely available in electronic form. Specifically, we are grateful to the following publishers:
- MIT Press (A course in game theory)
- Academic Press (Bargaining and markets)
- Cambridge University Press (Economics and language)
- Princeton University Press (Lecture notes in microeconomic theory (November 2016 version))
- MIT Press (Modeling bounded rationality)
We are also grateful to the Public Knowledge Project, the core of whose Open Journal Systems software is the basis for the core of this website.